We believe that each child deserves the continuous care and supervision of professional pediatric home health staff – this is even truer when the child has special needs.
At Genus Home Care, Inc. we know how fragile the health of a child may be so we work together with their physician, case manager and other health care professionals involved. This allows us to execute a holistic approach to their health management needs.
Pediatric Care is especially designed in a comprehensive care plan. The services will be tailored to the health issues that the child is diagnosed with. Our staff can attend to the health care needs of children who have been diagnosed with:
- Respiratory Diseases and Disorders
- Colostomy Care
- Premature Birth Complications
- Heart Disease
- Congenital Abnormalities and Diseases
- Metabolic Disorders
- Cardiopulmonary Conditions
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Tracheostomy Care Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Diseases and Disorders
- Oxygen/Ventilator Dependency
- Chronic Lung Disease
- Neuromuscular Disease and Seizure Disorders
If your child is in need of medical attention at home, please don’t hesitate to request for support from Genus Home Care, Inc. You can contact us online for your inquiries.